I can't even remember the last time I wrote an update of my 101 in 1001 list! It looks like it's been since March!! Since my last update I:
1. Sent a few more handwritten notes.
14. Visited my grandpa in Florida.
21. Tried several new recipes: chocolate coconut macaroons, orecchiette with leeks, peas, and pecorino, Korean beef bowls, and zucchini fritters.
25. Tried mangosteen and papaya (A loves weird, excuse me--exotic, fruit).
27. Got my first facial with a Gilt City voucher. Not only was it amazing, but it was doubly amazing since it was the afternoon after a red eye flight!
48. Bought Winning London on DVD #favoritemovieever.
81. Finally made it to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. It was a beautiful space with an amazing collection. I was especially interested in the space as an event venue. Too bad you aren't allowed to take pictures!
90. I got a new laptop!!!!! I finally replaced my 7 year old laptop from freshman year of college and L-O-V-E my new Macbook Air.
95. Start a new blog series. Check out all my Local posts here!