I recently (as in two months ago) started going to the gym on a regular basis. I feel great and I’m surprised to find that I’m not nearly as bored as I thought I would be. I have been getting sick of my iPod though and yesterday decided to treat myself to 5 new songs to revamp my playlist. These are the songs I added (the link leads to the YouTube video):
- Ass Back Home (feat. Neon Hitch) by Gym Class Heroes
- Call Me Maybe* by Carly Rae Jepsen
- We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) by Rihanna
- Tonight is the Night by Outasight
- Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ by Michael Jackson
What are your favorite songs to pump you up at the gym?
With a wink and a smile,
*I used the official music videos for all except “Call Me Maybe”. If you haven’t seen the video of Selena Gomez, Justin Beiber, Ashley Tisdale, and more goofing off in this video, you absolutely should!!